E2k - Problem with email enabled groups stopped working

  • From: "Kim Vandegrift" <kim.vandegrift@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:31:36 -0700

Hi everyone,

Excahnge 2000 / users on Outlook 97

I have a weird thing going on. My email enabled groups that worked when I
created them 2 months ago have stopped working. When you send an email to
the group it shows up in your sent items (not in outbox) but never gets to
any of the users. Email sent to people by selecting the names from the
address list works as well as email in and out of the location.

The only history here is that yesterday afternoon I had to turn off my
entire network from 2pm until 8am this morning. I made sure that my domain
controllers were the last to come down and the first to come up. I work
for a State agency and we are part of the states Forrest. We run our own
DNS, DCHP & WINS.

Any ideas?

Kim