RE: E2k 16GB Limit problem. solved ??

  • From: "Ad van Bokhoven" <ad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:58:21 +0100

Dear IKM

I hope I learnt the following correctly, I picked it up in tidbits of info
of the Exchangelist forum.
The Excel listing offers a fairly accurate view of what the users are actually
in terms of diskspace.
Once the databases (priv1 & stm1) have grown to an amount of diskspace larger
actual consumption the system will not free the difference.
Unless you want to try and run ESUTIL with some param's.
I for one do not want to play around with said utility, unless absolutely
I will send the sheet to your own E-mail adress.

Best regards,