E2k 16GB Limit problem. solved ??

  • From: "ikm7176" <ikm7176@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 00:06:12 -0700

My exchange 2000 standard edition server reached the 16GB limit and e-mail
service was stopped. I did the offline defragmentation and managed to
bring the server online again. i also cleaned the user's mailboxes.

Almost 1 month passed and everything is working fine. But,  the size of
the Priv1.edb file still shows me 16.2GB. I am unable to determine the
size of my exchange database.

Is this behaviour by default ?. if so, how can i see the database size of
my exchange server. I dont want my exchange server to stop again until we
upgrade it to enterprise edition.

Any suggestions ?