E2K-Storage limits .

  • From: "Andrey Silkin" <silkin@xxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:34:09 +0400

Hi to all ! I have a problem with configuration of the public store's
storage limit . I have read two articles from Microsoft Knowledge Base
about this problem .
I could not understand several things about this. We have a limit of
16Gb for all public folders (E2K Enterprise Edition) . Why don't we have
a possibility to chose this (16GB) limit for all or one public folder ?
We have only a possibility to use 2097151 kb .Where is another 14Gb ? I
am interested in using of large storages !
Can anybody send me some recommendations ?

Best Regards
Andrey Silkin