RE: E2K\AD Hirearchy Question.

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:43:24 +0100

Hi Doug

I finally managed to find out and obvious it isn't. The guy had explicit
permissions to the Exchange Enterprise Servers group in AD Users and Groups.
Removing him from the Security tab of that group finally removed all his
inherited permissions at Org. level in Exchange System Manager and hence all
the way down the tree.

I have to say that the connection between the two is not one that would ever
have occurred to me. I only managed to find it by reading the help files and
then some lateral thinking.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.