RE: E2K setup

  • From: "Dan Crain" <DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 15:15:36 -0400

Why not make Exchange your email server for the internet, that's easy
enough to do, then each user can have an email address like
user1@xxxxxxxxxxxx and so on.
See if you can get your isp to change the mx records on the site that
hosts your website. Read up on the internet mail connector, or smtp for
Exchange 2000. That will help you set it up.