E2K Store

  • From: "Simon Bound" <simon.bound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 07:04:54 -0600

I have a client with a W2K fully patched SBS server. The server has 1.5gb
RAM. The number of Exchange users is around 10. When Exchange store.exe
loads initially resources in task manager are of 10,000k range, however
this rises over a number of days to around 850,000k and stays at that
level. I am wondering if this is "normal" given that W2K SBS does not use
the /3gb switch in boot.ini. AV checking is correctly excluding drive M:
and specific Exchange folders.

Any observations or additional things to check ?

thanks
Simon