E2K Enterprise?

  • From: "Doug Stelley" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:00:35 -0500

Hello all,
        We here are in the process of setting up E2K Enterprise, so far
so good. Here is my question;
1)      Do we NEED to buy another E2K Enterprise license to set up a
front end server when all we want is to set up an OWA from outside our
firewall, or does somebody know how can be done securely (firewall
setup, SMTP security etc...). We have our Intranet OWA running now on
HTTPS without problems, but we need to expand soon to the Internet Web
Access.
        We tried to install a 2nd NIC on the server, thinking we'd setup
another virtual http server, but couldn't get it running right, anyone
out there had good success with that?

Any Thoughts?

Doug Stelley
Interface Coordinator