[ExchangeList] Re: Dynamic Distribution List Updating

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:56:27 +0100

Dynamic Distribution Groups automatically update them self based on the
criteria used to create them.

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
MSN IM: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/mfugatt

If you have any feedback about my work, please let either myself or my manager
Andy Gitsham know at andygi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:andygi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Feedback%20on%20Mark%20Fugatt%20(Exchange%20DSE)>
  or telephone +44 118 909 3233