Duplicated messages in the exchange mailbox for POP3 users

  • From: "Michael Tang" <mtang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 19:27:26 -0600

Hi all,
I just setup SBS2003 server one week ago,  But now I find a lot of
duplicated copies of emails in the some mailboxes that related with POP3
users in the Exchange server even when the the sender and receiver log
off. I monitor some mailboxs in the exchage server from Friday night to
Sunday afternoon when nobody is on the line, and find some single email
has over 100 duplicated copies. This is only happened for the POP3
users,especially when the user is not on the line. It seems the emails in
the mailbox of exchange server copy themself. Would you please tell me how
to fix this issues?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

MIchael Tang