RE: Duplicate messages Within Outlook

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:45:31 -0500

One option would be, If you want the "From manager" rule to process, and
not the "To Distribution List ", configure the "From manager" rule, and
select " Move to folder" and " stop processing more rules". This should
process only the "From manager rule" and stop after that.

Shanmuga Raj Periyasamy   (Raj)
Infineum, Linden NJ
Information Technology