RE: Duplicate mails

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 23:36:02 -0700

This is most likely a problem at the receivers end. Often, they are checking
for new messages every minute. That is not realist and does not always allow
for the previous session to be completed and closed, and for the server to
update its files.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You