RE: Duplicate mail

  • From: "Jamie A. Byrnes" <jabyrnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:47:51 +0930

Hi Patrick,

I assume from what you're saying that there is only one exchange server
involved (i.e. same user has two SMTP addresses)? If so then I think
that behaviour is only natural; you're sending to the same account!

If its two servers, then I suspect that the second server (@xyz.com) has
a alternate delivery recipient set back to the original (@abc.com)
address.

Jamie.