Duplicate emails

  • From: JJ <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 07:32:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

We have Exchange 5.5 SP3 running on WinNT 4.0 6a.

When have a distribution list that we use, (and we
attach one microsoft word document to the email.)

When we use this list, one particular user gets double
emails from us (it's not an internal email address.)
It doesn't hurt anything, but she is perplexed and
ranks high as one of our customers, so she's beating
the drum because she doesn't feel like deleting one
message. I know, she needs help.

Anyhow, I've checked everything that I know of:
duplicate email addresses in the list, aliases,
forwarding, etc. Nothing is there.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks much, Jared

http://taxes.yahoo.com/