RE: Dumps for MCSE Exams

  • From: "Osman Mahmud" <OMahmud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 11:59:54 +0600

You can buy real questions & answers from www.actualtests.com
<http://www.actualtests.com/>

Best Regards,

Osman Mahmud

Senior System Administrator

Banglalink

omahmud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mobile: +880 19 1310705

________________________________

From: Pankaj Verma [mailto:pankaj@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 11:36 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Dumps for MCSE Exams

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi all

Can anybody give me the Dumps for 70-292 & 70-296  I will be highly
thankful to you

Rgds

pankaj

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. It
may also be legally privileged. If you are not the named addressee, you should
not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions.

JPEG image