RE: Dual or Quad for 4000 users

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:14:05 -0500

I just took at look at my server and store.exe is only running 1.1gigs.
There is still 1.46gigs of free physical memory.  Total committ
charge is around 2.1gigs.  As I previous said, I have about 275gigs of
stores (6 total across 2 storage groups).  I've done no "performance
tuning" to my server.  E2K3 SP1 on W2K3 SP1.

CPU usage on store.exe bounces between 3-20% on average.