RE: Dual or Quad for 4000 users

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:30:42 -0500

I've talked to a go who works at MS on the Exchange group and he says in
very large user Blackberry deployments, there is a HUGE IOPS hit on
Exchange.  This was under BES 4.0, but I don't know what service pack.
May want to do some specific research into that.  The BES Admin Corner
on blackberryforums.com may be worth a search.