RE: Dredded 9548

  • From: "Simon Butler" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 23:02:49 -0000

Why would you expect a service pack to fix this?

If you disable an account, then you will get the error message, because
Exchange cannot read the account.
Simply adjust your procedure so that when disabling an account you also
set the permission.

If that isn't good enough then the only "fix" is not to disable an
account that is Exchange enabled. If you want to disable an account
without making the change then you will have to remove the Exchange
attributes so that Exchange isn't managing the account.

Simon.