RE: Dredded 9548

  • From: "Simon Butler" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 21:15:44 -0000

I Presume you mean:

"Disabled user /O=Company /OU=COMPANY/cn=Recipients/cn=usera does not
have a master account SID. Please use Active Directory MMC to set an
active account as this user's master account. "

Simple fix.
Enable the account "Self" the permission "Associated External Account".

Simon Butler
MCP, MCSA, MVP:Exchange
Amset IT Solutions Ltd.