Dredded 9548

  • From: "Harding, Devon" <dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:58:48 -0500

How can I prevent the Event ID error 9548 from happening?  I normally use NoMas
to fix em, but I want to prevent them from happening.

Devon Harding
Windows Systems Engineer
Southern Wine & Spirits - BSG

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient
and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use or distribution of
the information included in the message and any attachments is
notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this
message and any attachments.  Thank You.