Re: Downloads and application event viewer

  • From: "Amy Kohler" <akohler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:07:55 -0500

It is 2.56 MB. I can save the file and open on another machine. There is no
Veritas software on this pc. I found a VxSvc. log under the Dell Manager/Array
Manager directory (not hat I know what this means). I did open the app log and
can see that on the 9th, someone put in a pocket usb staroage device. One
minute after and every minute since the Service Control Manager error 7011
comes up. I have quit a lot of disk space left (23GB). Does this info help?