Downgrade Exchange 2003 Enterprise to Standard

  • From: "Barton, Mark" <mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:17:32 +0800

We have a exchange 2003 enterprise server that one of our engineer has
incorrectly installed, Is there a way to downgrade to Standard Version
without having to remove Exchange?

Regards

Mark Barton

System Support Officer

V.Ships

mailto:mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx

www.vships.com

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please contact the sender.

JPEG image