RE: Double E- Mail

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:01:05 -0500

Who is complaining, the sender or the receiver?  Does the sender have 2
items in their sent items?
If the receiver is getting two messages, that can happen when using POP3
- I have never really been able to pin point WHY it happens, but I think
it has to do with OE forgetting what messages it has downloaded already.

Matt Walkowiak