RE: Domain name change

  • From: "Huang, Li-Ming" <li-ming.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:55:05 -0500

Thanks for the quick reply.  Except change all site addressing for each
site, do we have to change all TCP/IP configurations for all NT and
Exchange servers using the new DNS defined for the new xxx.com domain?
Does the Exchange Organization name, Exchange server name have anything
to do with Exchange addressing? Or only the site addresses are really
matters?

Thanks.