RE: Does anyone...

  • From: "Administrator" <Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:36:41 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Administrator
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 12:36 PM
To: '[ExchangeList]'
Subject: RE: [exchangelist] Does anyone...

Does anyone know how to host E-mail for two different domains on one physical
server. I tried hosting tlpfunding.com and betterloans.com using virtual
servers under exchange 2000. Tlpfunding.com is able to recieve and send E-mail
just fine. However, when I send E-mail to users using my betterloans.com
address and someone outside of our company trys to reply (hiiting the reply
button on their E-mail client) those E-mails dissappear. No one gets a Non
Delivery message. Where are these Emails going to?. The most amazing scenario
is if they originate the E-mail as a new E-mail addressed to
user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx those Emails get through. Only the replies go into LALA
land. Please help.
Thanks
Nalin