[ExchangeList] Re: Does 2003 require X400 addresses?

  • From: William Holmes <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:53:38 -0500

Title: Does 2003 require X400 addresses?

Here’s a question related to this:

Do contact objects or user objects with external email addresses really need an X400 address?   It sounds (by your explanation of how X400 addresses are used) that objects that don’t have mailboxes don’t really need the x400 address.

Thanks

Bill