Distribution list, Outlook XP config

  • From: "Sureshbabu Inagandla" <i_sureshbabu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 19:55:41 -0700

Hello All,
Before we were using exchange 5.5, now we were using exchane server 2003. whle implementing I am anable to export distribution list to the new server. Anoterh thing i name exchange server(2003) with the new name.
I faced lot of problems like
1. Exporting distribution list
2. Configuring outlook(XP) on windows XP pc: The way our setup is no roaming profile. What i did i log on user and chagne the exchange server name. Because if l log on locally or admin account i can get the different profile. Now my question is what is the best way to do this kind of configuration.
I know there is a way to do this kind of config.

Thanks,
Suresh

Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/