Distribution List Usage

  • From: "Steven Barnard" <SBarnard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] \(E-mail\)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:05:37 +1100

Hi,

We are using Exchange 2000 in a Windows 2000 Active Directory domain,
and my boss asked the question:
Can we restrict who can send to a distribution list?

First, is this possible, if so can someone either tell me how to do it
or at-least point me to an article that can help.

Thanks in advanced

Steven Barnard           Infrastructure Administrator
email: sbarnard@xxxxxxxxxx        web: www.bcs.org.au
Baptist Community Services      Marsfield, Sydney NSW
Phone: (02) 9941 6053     Fax: (02) 9888 1559

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
Baptist Community Services. 1