RE: Disk Space

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:28:51 +1000

There is a built-in tool in Exchange 5.5 to do all this for you. Don't
have a 5.5 nearby to check, but it should be in your Exchange group
shortcuts. It has never failed me in the 10 or so times I used it, but I
would certainly recommend that you do it "after hours".

Stephen Hartley

NetAbility

Brisbane Australia

"When all else fails RTFM or help files"