RE: Disk Space

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:10:56 -0400

The best way to do is, create a new storage group in the new disk space,
and move some mail boxes to it. This will reduce the overall downtime
and efforts. But make sure the server has sufficient memory resources,
adding more storage group requires more memory resources..

Regards,
Raj

[Periyasamy, Raj]  -----Original Message-----