Disclaimer software - a choice

  • From: Andrea Coppini <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:06:18 +0200

Hi all,

I have a choice between 2 Disclaimer software products.  I'm currently
running a single Exchange 5.5 Server on Windows NT.  Within 3-6 Months we
will be moving to Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000.

Option 1:
http://www.policypatrol.com

Option 2:
http://www.nemx.com/products/powerpac/index.html
(Just the Signature Maker module).

What would you go for?

Regards
Mr. Andrea Coppini
+356 79 ANDREA (263732)
andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx

EMPOWER PEOPLE - THE WORLD IN YOUR HAND!

iWG (iWORLD Group) is a global e-mobile(TM) company creating, building and
growing new businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion
dollar mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

The Global Partners include shareholders like Bank of America, Deutsche
Bank, Hikari Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins' Trust, Perikles
Trust and the iAA Advisory Network.

http://www.iWG.info

http://www.countryprofiler.com/Malta/

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.