Disclaimer error - help pls

  • From: "Gopi Krishna N" <Gopi.Krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:33:46 +0530

Hi All,
        I'm using Exchange 2000. I wanted to add disclaimer to all
outgoing messages from my domain. I tried the VBScript option which is
given at Microsoft KB article - 317327. This is working in my test
machine with out any errors. But when I try in my live server this is
giving error which I'm not able to figure out. I'm an illeterate in VB.
Please see the error below and help me.
C:\>cscript smtpreg.vbs /add 1 OnArrival SMTPDisclaimer
SMTPEventSink.Disclaimer
 "mail from=*.symphonysv.com"
Microsoft (R) Windows Script Host Version 5.6
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1996-2001. All rights reserved.

Binding Display Name Specified: SMTPDisclaimer
** Registration Failed **
    Err.Number (HRESULT) = 0x1AD
    Err.Description      = ActiveX component can't create object
    ProgID               = SMTPEventSink.Disclaimer
    COM Category         = {FF3CAA23-00B9-11d2-9DFB-00C04FA322BA}
    Corresponding Event  = OnArrival
** Have you registered your sink COM class on this machine?

Thanks in advance.

Gopi