Re: Disclaimer Not working....

  • From: "jithendranath reddy" <jithendranathreddy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:57:41 +0530

Hi

first check all mails going out through which smtp server
If you have frontend and backend which server is relaying the mails to
outside if the backend server is relaying the mails to outside you need to
install the maildisclimer on backend server but any body will send a mail to
your domain they need to come to frontend server only in this case your
incomming mails should stam with disclimer check the maildisclimer rules is
proper or not.

--
Thanks & Regards
A.JITHENDRA NATH REDDY.