RE: Disaster Recovery mode

  • From: "Smith (Smith) Mangmeetakun" <SmithM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:14:04 +0700

The disaster recovery mode needs a few intensive tasks after you perform
this process. And we was perform at lease 4-5 times on real production
server (several customer) it just working find.

Please look in my short note, Good luck and enjoy with /disasterrecovery
parameter.

Best Regards,
Smith Mangmeetakun
S.I.T. (Thailand) Co., Ltd.