Disaster Recovery Scenario

  • From: "Rory Grobler" <groblerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:27:06 +0200

Over the last 2 years I have tried numerous DR solutions and set-ups.  I have
tried duplicated and replicated sites, we are not considering clusters due to
I am looking at a replicated site where I have two exchange servers on
different sites, what I would do in a DR situation would be to restore my
working database to my DR exchange 2000 server.
Have any of you tried this, or do any of you have any other recommendations??

Thanks in advance

This communication is privileged and confidential and any unauthorized access
is prohibited. The views or opinions expressed herein are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of OUTsurance
Insurance Company Limited or, its management. If you are not the intended
recipient of this mail then please delete this communication and notify the
sender accordingly.