RE: Disaster Recovery

  • From: "ONG Liang Bu (CSC)" <lbong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:43:01 +0800

Hi Rory,

I think you may have no choice but to restore the Ex55 server.
By default in a Exchange site, the first Exchange server has
some information inside.  See the technet article.
It will be much easier in the production environment, follow
the article move everything to Exchange 2000 and take the Ex55
offline before go to the disaster recovery site.

We are in the midth of migration and we are studying the same
problem you facing now.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q152959
http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_appxa.htm

Ong LB