RE: Disabled Account

  • From: "Rob" <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:53:04 -0500

RE: [exchangelist] Diabled AccountNope, just disabled the account.  I am now
wondering if it is just a time issue on the server.  I read on a different Q
article that it can take up to 2 hours for the replication and refresh
procedure to complete.  Sucks having to sit here an wait to see if that is the
case.