RE: Directory Structure under 'Recipients' contain er in Exchange 5.5

  • From: "Rosales, Mario" <MRosales@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:54:56 -0500

Sounds like your directory is not synchronized on Bridgehead server.  If you
rebuild the server ... You might just need a Consistency Adjustment
Located in Org->Site->serverName   Get properties there and Advanced tab.
But read this before hand;EN-US;182979
If you really want to confirm before doing one... You can look at the raw
properties of the servers and look at the USN numbers
Good luck.
Hope that helps.