RE: Directory Access

  • From: "Hassan M. Shuriye" <hshuriye@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:02:27 +0300

Hi;

No I am using Exchange Server on production line...

"When I try to open the Directory Access tab in the system Manager on
Exchange 2000 I get this message" "Information about directory Services
could not be entirely obtained..."

Best Regards,

_____________________
Hassan M. Shuriye
Dept. IT/DNOS Saudi Telecom
hshuriye@xxxxxxxxxx
(+966) 1 452 9378 (office)
(+966) 1 452 9411 (Fax)

If you have Exchange System Tools installed on a workstation that you're
using now, un-installed them and re-install them again.

When I try to open the Directory Access tab in the system Manager on
Exchange 2000 I get this message" "Information about directory Services
could not be entirely obtained..."

Please your help...

Best Regards,

Hassan M. Shuriye