RE: Deploying Exchange 2003

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:04:55 -0500

Some reading would be good.  http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/library

That said, here's a few things to consider:

Win95 can access OWA; more importantly, it's IE5.5 which works with OWA.
One server should be fine and it *could* be your Active Directory and
Exchange server. However, there are some risks that need to be understood
with that.  Read the docs for more information.

HTTPS is a best practice.  Better practice is to use ISA to secure it :)

I would use a public cert, but you could gen your own certs for HTTPS if you
wanted.

Al