RE: Demoting Win2000 server with Exchange 2000

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:54:24 -0700

Actually, the problems you are having may be because Exchange is still
seeing that server as a GC.

Have you gone through the Exchange configuration and made sure it was using
the correct server as a GC?

BTW, it is only one GC per site. If you have one domain but multiple sites,
you would want a GC in each site.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
eServices For You