Re: Delivery restrictions

  • From: Sutejo <sutejo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:17:15 +0700

Dear Expert,

I have one questions regarding Outlook 2003 for terminal server user.
I noticed that we cannot activate Outlook Cached Mode for terminal
server user. Is there no work around that we know of. Yes, I know
Microsoft says that it is not possible to activate Outlook Cached Mode
for terminal server user. I think there must be a work around if not
why bother with Outlook Cached Mode if it's only available to PC and
Notebook user ? Hopefully I can ask around to Microsoft if there are
member Exchange list here.

Thanks beforehand.

Regards,
Sutejo