Delivery issues

  • From: "Willy Matuku" <WillyM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:28:49 +0300

Dear All,

I am running Exchange 2000 on Windows 20000 and we are unable to send
mail to addresses in a specific domain. We have contacted ISPs on my
side and also the ISP hosting the receiving domain and they both say
things are fine at their end. We are able to send mail to any other
place but not to any address in this specific domain. The error I
receive is;

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. The
following recipient(s) could not be reached:

      John Nduba on 3/2/2005 6:31 PM
            Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified.
Please retry or contact your administrator.
            < #4.4.7>=20

Though this indicates a delayed delivery the message will never get
delivered. Please if any of you has a clue as to what could be happening
I would appreciate a response.