Deleteing old Connectors

  • From: "Kelli Irwin" <kelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:21:03 -0400

Hi All,

I hope this is a simple request.  How do I delete Connectors when the remote
Exchange Servers are no longer online?  I have SMTP, CC:Mail and  MS Mail
Connectors.  These are a carryover from before I got here when 2 other servers
were running Exchange 5.5 as backup to the main Exchange 2000 Server.  The
actual Servers no longer exist.  The connectors are grayed and when I right
click there is no DELETE available.  The 2000 Server is trying to connect with
them and puts errors in the Events logs.... Plus it just isn't very "tidy".  :-)

Thanks so much,
Kelli