Delegates for deleted users still being triggered

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:21:02 -0500

I have 3 users who had assigned delegates on their calendars so that all
appointments sent to them also got sent to another employee.  Those
employees who were delegates have been deleted and their users and
mailboxes no longer exist, yet the originating person's Outlook/mailbox
is still trying to send items to the deleted users.

How can I correct this?  Servers are E2003 SP1 and clients are Outlook
2003 SP2.