Delegates come back after removing them

  • From: "Paul" <paul.de.jong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 04:20:09 -0600

I've upgraded from MS-Exchange 2000 to MS-Exchange 2003.
If I add someone to delegate so that he/she can send messages on behalf of
she/he gets an error 'you do not have permissions...'. Users that allready
had delegate permissions have no trouble. If I try to remove the users
that allready had delegate persmissions they come back when I go to Tools,
Options, Delegates. They do not have any permissions, but they are back
again. I allready tried de mdb viewer tool, but without any success.
Anyone got any idea.

regards, paul de jong