[ExchangeList] Re: Delegate Access

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:55:55 +1200

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------See
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312433

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Herzog
Sent: Friday, 6 April 2007 2:39 a.m.
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Delegate Access

I have user that whenever he sends out a meeting request and someone accepts,
they then get a non delivery report from a user that is no longer with the
company.

I have checked every AD property on his account for delegates and every mailbox
permission I could find.  Can not find any reference to this disabled user
anywhere in Exchange or AD, and I've done full dumps.  Anyone have any
suggestions?

Greg

 This e-mail message has been swept for viruses and none was found.
 Content was not checked
Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.