[ExchangeList] Delayed Delivery

  • From: "Dave A. Marquis" <dmarquis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:45:55 -0600

-------------------------------------------------------Hello All,

I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Sometimes mail is in a
neverland state and can be sent months later when the server is
rebooted. We use a Barracuda appliance and as far as I can tell when I
look in the message tracking center that it was delivered to the
appliance for delivery, however it really never went and on reboot gets
sent. The Barracuda doesn't have record of receiving it either.

David Marquis

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
You may NOT use, disclose, copy, or disseminate this information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
immediately. Please destroy all copies of the original message and all