RE: Definitive Backup List

  • From: Víctor Hugo Naranjo Borja <victorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:14:39 -0500

1.- Backup the System State Data of your Domain Controller
2.- Full Online Backup Daily of the Information Store or all content of
Mdbdata folder or where your priv#.edb, priv#.stm, pub#.edb, pub#.stm
and transaction logs resides.
3.- I recommend a Full Offline Backup of the priv#.edb, priv#.stm,
pub#.edb, pub#.stm and transaction logs resides.