Defining a company logo and title field for users

  • From: "Dana Kopet" <dkopet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:23:32 -0400

I don't know if this would be an Exchange function but how does one
define a Signature field for users with their name, title, company logo
and website info, like Outlook.  The GAL holds all the information
needed with the exception of the company logo.  We wish that all our
users have this functionality and it would be easier to set this up at
point of hire and make sure everyone is using the same font, logo,
....etc.

        Dana Kopet

      Manager of MIS

http://www.rocawear.com